Vendor Awarded NJPA National Contract for Passenger Cars, Light Duty, Medium Duty, and Heavy Duty Trucks With Related Accessories NJPA contracts # 102811 were recently awarded by the NJPA Board of Directors under the category of "Passenger Cars, Light Duty, Medium Duty, and Heavy Duty Trucks with Related Accessories." NJPA contracts are nationally solicited, competitively bid and awarded on behalf of NJPA current and potential government and education member agencies.
>> Not yet a member of NJPA click here
Welcome to the National Auto Fleet Group Homepage. Your one stop solution to all your fleet vehicle needs under contract number 102811 Passenger Cars and Light/Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks.
As an industry leading network with 50 years of experience selling and servicing public entities, National Auto Fleet Group (NAFG) was awarded a fifty-state vehicle contract covering numerous manufacturers and utility body companies with related accessories that are utilized in all public fleets. As an NJPA Member, you will have access to this website 24 hours a day and 365 days a year to price and purchase the vehicle solution you are looking for.
The average bidding process takes between one to six months at a minimum cost to your department of $5,000. If you are a purchasing agent, we understand that you have too much work to accomplish in the amount of time you have to accomplish it especially after recent budget cuts. Our contract and website will allow you to work and purchase vehicles that meet your needs as your own pace. Without the high cost or requirement of going out for another bid.
We offer you the option to use our manual process as an alternative to our website; we will convert and customize any vehicle to meet your required specifications. At any time, please contact us with any questions or unique situations you may have.
Thank you for visiting National Auto Fleet Group.
Important Factory Deadlines
- To view GM factory order cut off dates, please click here.
- To view Ford/Lincoln factory order cut off dates, please click here.
- To view Toyota factory order cut off dates, please click here.
- Please feel free to review our Frequently Asked Questions
- Step One: Select a Manufacture from the left side menu.
- Step Two: Select vehicle model year.
- Step Three: Select a model.
- Step Four: Select your trim level.
- Step Five: Select all your desired options.
- Step Six: Print your quotation letter to take to your governing body for Purchase Order Approval.
- Step Seven: Obtain a Purchase Order if you wish to purchase the Vehicle.
- Step Eight: You will be contracted by a National Auto Fleet Group account manager before any order is placed to confirm and address any questions or concerns you may have including delivery location.